Applicants must submit the following by March 31st of each year:
- A completed application form.
- High School or College transcripts.
- Letter of acceptance from a College, University, or post secondary training institution.
- Academic standing for the year prior to application for scholarship.
- A statement describing financial need which should also include a budget reflecting
all costs such as tuition, books, fees, and room and board. Then indicate how these
costs will be met.
- A letter in the applicant’s own words, expressing current educational goals and
objectives, individual accomplishments, and any other personal information that
may assist in the application process.
- One letter of recommendation from a person other than the applicant’s family must
accompany the application. The letter must be written by a person who has known the
applicant for at least three years.
- Successful applicants will be officially notified no later than May 1st of the award
year. An applicant shall assume the application was not approved if notice of approval
is not received by 5 p.m. on May 1st.
Submit to: VVA Chapter 776
Attn: Scholarship Committee
Click here to "PRINT" this Page Bettendorf, IA 52722